Course overviewThe course is developed to give insight and understanding of the principles and theories in marketing. It provides you with contemporary marketing skills required for important business decision making. It develops your marketing knowledge and required skills for working in teams, critical evaluation and appraisal and research. You are exposed to fundamental concepts and best practices of marketing, along with identifying the required tools and techniques used in marketing departments for important business research and analysis.
Reasons to study with us
Professional : The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
Affordable : All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
Accredited : We are accredited by OTHM, UK and offer the best of British qualification which are fully accredited and globally accepted.
Flexible : The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
Quality Assured :All our diploma qualifications are accredited by OFQUAL, UK government's qualifications regulator. Degrees are awarded by UK's leading universities via Top Up routes.
- Professional Development and Communication Skills (15 credits)
- Strategic Management (15 credits)
- Strategic Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour (15 credits)
- Advanced Business Research Methods (15 credits)
- Strategic Financial Management (15 credits)
- Strategic Change Management (15 credits)
- Strategic Marketing (15 credits)
- Globalisation & Marketing Strategy (15 credits)
- Research Methods for Managers (10 credits)
- Dissertation Project (40 credits)
- Marketing Design & Innovation (10 credits)
AssessmentsTo modern eyes, how students were assessed about half-century ago may look rather limited and repetitive. Assessment then, largely consist of a succession of relatively uniform essays or reports followed by a diet of end-of-year or final written exam papers. Learning outcomes of various units via submission of assignments / project work, is by far a better assessment technique. The process invloves assessment of learners work internally and then finally assessing through external evaluators.
Students on completing 12 month MBA :
- Bachelor's Degree / equivalent qualifications and transcripts, OR;
- Work experience required only if you do not hold bachelor's degree
- Fill enrolment form on-line @ https://www.lspm.org.uk/enrollment-form
- Pay enrolment fee of GBP £ 15. (You can pay this on-line using your credit or debit card)
- Start your course on next batch starting date
You can pay the course fee in either of the ways given below:
- Online using your credit card / debit card
- Through bank transfer / Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
|Duration||Payment option||Enrolment Fee||Tuition|
|12 months||Payable in easy instalments||£15||£7950|
|24 months||Payable in easy instalments||£15||£6950|
Fee Payment Plans
|OPTIONS||12 months||24 months|
|PLAN A||£795 x 10 monthly instalments||£387 x 18 monthly instalments|
|PLAN B||£1988 x 4 quarterly intalments||£1159 x 6 quarterly intalments|
|PLAN C||£3975 x 2 half yearly intalments||£1738 x 4 half yearly intalments|
|PLAN D||£6758 (15% bursary, if paying full amount in single instalment)||£5908 |
(15% bursary, if paying full amount in single instalment)