Course overviewThe content of LSPM Level 3 Diploma in Business Studies qualification is focused on managing communication, business organisations in a global context, people management and finance, as well as an understanding of the research skills and personal development expected of a manager. It includes a broad range of highly relevant business and management subject areas, making it ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business. The programme allows learners to acquire knowledge and understanding in a range of topics and to develop key skills they require to work in Business Management roles.
Reasons to study with us
Professional : The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
Affordable : All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
Accredited : We are accredited by OTHM, UK and offer the best of British qualification which are fully accredited and globally accepted.
Flexible : The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
Quality Assured :All our diploma qualifications are accredited by OFQUAL, UK government's qualifications regulator. Degrees are awarded by UK's leading universities via Top Up routes.
Course ContentThe LSPM Level 3 Diploma in Business Studies consists of 4 mandatory units plus 2 optional units that provide for a combined total of 60 credits:
- Personal, Professional and Academic Development - 10 Credits
- Using IT for Business - 10 Credits
- Fundamentals of Business Accounting - 10 Credits
- Introduction to the Business Environment - 10 Credits
- Customer Service Excellence - 10 Credits
- Managing Business Events - 10 Credits
- Introduction to Marketing - 10 Credits
- Introduction to People Management - 10 Credits
AssessmentsTo modern eyes, how students were assessed about half-century ago may look rather limited and repetitive. Assessment then, largely consist of a succession of relatively uniform essays or reports followed by a diet of end-of-year or final written exam papers. Learning outcomes of various units via submission of assignments / project work, is by far a better assessment technique. The process invloves assessment of learners work internally and then finally assessing through external evaluators.
Students on completing Level-3 Diploma in Business Studies :
- The LSPM Level 3 qualifications can be offered to Learners from age 16. LSPM does not specify entry requirements for these qualifications.
- Fill enrolment form on-line @ https://www.lspm.org.uk/enrollment-form
- Pay enrolment fee of GBP £ 15. (You can pay this on-line using your credit or debit card)
- Start your course on next batch starting date
You can pay the course fee in either of the ways given below:
- Online using your credit card / debit card
- Through bank transfer / Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
|Duration||Payment option||Enrolment Fee||Tuition|
|6 months||Payable in easy instalments||£15||£1299|
|9 months||Payable in easy instalments||£15||£999|
Fee Payment Plans
|OPTIONS||9 months||6 months|
|PLAN A||£200 x 5 monthly instalments||£433 x 3 monthly instalments|
|PLAN B||£499.50 x 2 quarterly intalments||£1234 (5% bursary, if paying full amount in single instalment)|
|PLAN C||£949 (5% bursary, if paying full amount in single instalment)|