Course overviewToday's highly challenging global economy requires strategic understanding of marketing than ever before. With such a dynamic changing environment coupled with new innovations, you need to be extremely dynamic and innovative in strategizing your marketing plans. The course helps you to develop creative skills required for critical analysis, problem solving and team working. The course provides you with the knowledge on international marketing, thus helping you to prepare for career in this dynamic field.
Reasons to study with us
Professional : The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
Affordable : All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
Accredited : We are accredited by OTHM, UK and offer the best of British qualification which are fully accredited and globally accepted.
Flexible : The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
Quality Assured :All our diploma qualifications are accredited by OFQUAL, UK government's qualifications regulator. Degrees are awarded by UK's leading universities via Top Up routes.
- Study Skills
- Introduction to Business Communication
- Introduction to Quantitative Methods
- Introduction to Business
- Introduction to Finance
- Business Context
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Marketing Management and Planning
- Financial Accounting
- Business Law
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance
Part 3 Semester one
- International Marketing
- Marketing Consultancy
- Strategic Management Analysis
- Undergraduate Major Project*
- Sustainable Management Futures
- Organisational Change Management
- Strategic Management in Action
- Undergraduate Major Project*
* Successful completion of Part 3 leads to award of BA Degree from the university.
AssessmentsTo modern eyes, how students were assessed about half-century ago may look rather limited and repetitive. Assessment then, largely consist of a succession of relatively uniform essays or reports followed by a diet of end-of-year or final written exam papers. Learning outcomes of various units via submission of assignments / project work, is by far a better assessment technique. The process invloves assessment of learners work internally and then finally assessing through external evaluators.
Students on completing BA (Hons) Business Management :
- Secondary Education equivalent to three GCSEs and two A-Levels or
- Any qualification at level 3
- A good command of English
- Fill enrolment form on-line @ http://www.lspm.org.uk/enrollment-form
- Pay enrolment fee of GBP £ 10. (You can pay this on-line using your credit or debit card)
- Start your course on next batch starting date
You can pay the course fee in either of the ways given below:
- Online using your credit card / debit card
- Through bank transfer / Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
|Duration||Payment option||Enrolment Fee||Tuition|
|18 months||Payable in easy instalments||£15||£5950|
|36 months||Payable in easy instalments||£15||£4950|
Fee Payment Plans
|OPTIONS||18 months||36 months|
|PLAN A||£425 x 14 monthly instalments||£184 x 27 monthly instalments|
|PLAN B||£1190 x 5 quarterly intalments||£495 x 10 quarterly intalments|
|PLAN C||£1984 x 3 half yearly intalments||£990 x 5 half yearly intalments|
|PLAN D||£5057 (15% bursary, if paying full amount in single instalment)||£4208 |
(15% bursary, if paying full amount in single instalment)