Reasons to study with us
Professional : The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
Affordable : All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
Accredited : We are accredited by OTHM, UK and offer the best of British qualification which are fully accredited and globally accepted.
Flexible : The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
Quality Assured :All our diploma qualifications are accredited by OFQUAL, UK government's qualifications regulator. Degrees are awarded by UK's leading universities via Top Up routes.
- Study Skills (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Communication (20 credits)
- Introduction to Quantitative Methods (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business (20 credits)
- Introduction to Finance (20 credits)
- Business Context (20 credits)
- Human Resource Management (20 credits)
- Project Management (20 credits)
- Marketing Management and Planning (20 credits)
- Financial Accounting (20 credits)
- Business Law (20 credits)
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance (20 credits)
- Accounting Dissertation (40 credits)
- International Money and Finance (20 credits)
- Corporate Governance (20 credits)
- Accounting and Finance for Managers (20 credits)
- Financial Strategy (20 credits)
* Successful completion of Part 3 leads to award of BA Degree from the university.
AssessmentsTo modern eyes, how students were assessed about half-century ago may look rather limited and repetitive. Assessment then, largely consist of a succession of relatively uniform essays or reports followed by a diet of end-of-year or final written exam papers. Learning outcomes of various units via submission of assignments / project work, is by far a better assessment technique. The process invloves assessment of learners work internally and then finally assessing through external evaluators.
Students on completing 18 month BSc (Hons) International Accounting :
- Open Entry Secondary Education equivalent to three GCSEs and two A-Levels or
- Some qualification at level 3 or
- Other equivalent international qualifications
- Fill enrolment form on-line @ http://www.lspm.org.uk/enrollment-form
- Pay enrolment fee of GBP £ 10. (You can pay this on-line using your credit or debit card)
- Start your course on next batch starting date
You can pay the course fee in either of the ways given below:
- Online using your credit card / debit card
- Through bank transfer / Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
|Duration||Payment option||Enrolment Fee||Tuition|
|18 months||Payable in easy instalments||£15||£7950|
|36 months||Payable in easy instalments||£15||£6950|
Fee Payment Plans
|OPTIONS||18 months||36 months|
|PLAN A||£425 x 14 monthly instalments||£184 x 27 monthly instalments|
|PLAN B||£1190 x 5 quarterly intalments||£495 x 10 quarterly intalments|
|PLAN C||£1984 x 3 half yearly intalments||£990 x 5 half yearly intalments|
|PLAN D||£5057 (15% bursary, if paying full amount in single instalment)||£4208 |
(15% bursary, if paying full amount in single instalment)