The Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management aims to give learners the opportunity:
- Gain a recognised qualification from an internationally recognised awarding organisation.
- Learn from a curriculum supported by the most recent content relevant to a contemporarybusiness environment.
- Develop new skills and knowledge that can be immediately applied.
- Prepare for higher-level positions in management through personal and professional devel-op as a leader who thrives in complex and globally diverse environments.
- Have assessments marked and moderated by respected professionals with practical experi-ence across a number of business sectors and management fields.
- Be supported by a digital online platform and develop a personalised e-portfolio to improvethe transparency and portability of the qualification.
- Progress along a pathway to gain a higher level qualification.
Reasons to study with us
Professional : The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
Affordable : All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
Accredited : We are accredited by OTHM, UK and offer the best of British qualification which are fully accredited and globally accepted.
Flexible : The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
Quality Assured :All diploma qualifications are accredited by OFQUAL, UK government's qualifications regulator. Degrees are awarded by UK's leading universities via Top Up routes.
Course ContentThe overall structure of the course is based on 8 mandatory modules out of total 12 modules that cover a number of topics relating to learning outcomes. Each unit has the equivalency of 15 credits. Learners must complete all units successfully and achieve 120 credits before the Diploma can be issued.
- Strategic Marketing - 15 Credits
- Corporate Finance and Financial Strategy - 15 Credits
- Corporate Strategy - 15 Credits
- Operations, Quality and Supply Chain Management - 15 Credits
- Human Resource Practice, Leadership and Managing People - 15 Credits
- Research, Problem Solving and Business Reporting - 15 Credits
- Global Trade and its Impact on Strategy - 15 Credits
- Organisational Development and Change - 15 Credits
AssessmentsTo modern eyes, how students were assessed about half-century ago may look rather limited and repetitive. Assessment then, largely consist of a succession of relatively uniform essays or reports followed by a diet of end-of-year or final written exam papers. Learning outcomes of various units via submission of assignments / project work, is by far a better assessment technique. The process invloves assessment of learners work internally and then finally assessing through external evaluators.
Students on completing Level - 7 Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management :
- Level 6 Qualification or equivalent or
- Bachelors Degree, or
- 5 years work experience (Required in case you do not have bachelor degree / Level 6 qualification)
- Fill enrolment form online @ https://www.lspm.org.uk/enrollment-form
- Pay enrolment fee of GBP £ 15. (You can pay this on-line using your credit or debit card)
- Start your course on next batch starting date
You can pay the course fee in either of the ways given below:
- Online using your credit card / debit card
- Through bank transfer / Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
|Duration||Payment option||Enrolment Fee||Tuition|
|6 months||Payable in easy instalments||£15||£1299|
|9 months||Payable in easy instalments||£15||£999|
Fee Payment Plans
|OPTIONS||9 months||6 months|
|PLAN A||£200 x 5 monthly instalments||£433 x 3 monthly instalments|
|PLAN B||£499.50 x 2 quarterly intalments||£1234 (5% bursary, if paying full amount in single instalment)|
|PLAN C||£949 (5% bursary, if paying full amount in single instalment)|