Reasons to study with us
Professional : The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
Affordable : All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
Accredited : We are accredited by OTHM, UK and offer the best of British qualification which are fully accredited and globally accepted.
Flexible : The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
Quality Assured :All our diploma qualifications are accredited by OFQUAL, UK government's qualifications regulator. Degrees are awarded by UK's leading universities via Top Up routes.
- Investment Analysis (20 credits)
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance (20 credits)
- Global Finance and Strategy (20 credits)
- Strategic Audit (20 credits)
- Corporate Reporting (20 credits)
- Strategic Financial Management (20 credits)
- Critical Issues in Accounting (10 credits)
- Accounting and Finance Research Project (50 credits)
AssessmentsTo modern eyes, how students were assessed about half-century ago may look rather limited and repetitive. Assessment then, largely consist of a succession of relatively uniform essays or reports followed by a diet of end-of-year or final written exam papers. Learning outcomes of various units via submission of assignments / project work, is by far a better assessment technique. The process invloves assessment of learners work internally and then finally assessing through external evaluators.
Students on completing 12 month MSc in Accounting and Finance :
- Bachelor's Degree / equivalent qualifications and transcripts, OR;
- Work experience required only if you do not hold bachelor's degree
- Fill enrolment form on-line @ https://www.lspm.org.uk/enrollment-form
- Pay enrolment fee of GBP £ 15. (You can pay this on-line using your credit or debit card)
- Start your course on next batch starting date
You can pay the course fee in either of the ways given below:
- Online using your credit card / debit card
- Through bank transfer / Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
|Duration||Payment option||Enrolment Fee||Tuition|
|12 months||Payable in easy instalments||£15||£7950|
|24 months||Payable in easy instalments||£15||£6950|
Fee Payment Plans
|OPTIONS||12 months||24 months|
|PLAN A||£795 x 10 monthly instalments||£387 x 18 monthly instalments|
|PLAN B||£1988 x 4 quarterly intalments||£1159 x 6 quarterly intalments|
|PLAN C||£3975 x 2 half yearly intalments||£1738 x 4 half yearly intalments|
|PLAN D||£6758 (15% bursary, if paying full amount in single instalment)||£5908 |
(15% bursary, if paying full amount in single instalment)