Course overviewThe LSPM Level 6 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification will provide learners with an advanced qualification that supports their development as manager within the tourism and hospitality industry, with a lifelong-learning orientation; enable learners to critically evaluate contemporary knowledge and theories to use these to propose solutions complex management problems in the tourism and hospitality industry; provide learners with the ability to apply and adapt specialist skills and technical terminology to develop their management skills in the tourism and hospitality industry; enable learners to make decisions about the leadership, planning and management of work areas in the tourism and hospitality industry that are informed by best practice and contemporary research. The programme will allow learners to acquire a range of knowledge and understanding and to develop some of the key skills required to work as a manager within the Tourism and Hospitality sector..
Reasons to study with us
Professional : The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
Affordable : All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
Accredited : We are accredited by OTHM, UK and offer the best of British qualification which are fully accredited and globally accepted.
Flexible : The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
Quality Assured :All our diploma qualifications are accredited by OFQUAL, UK government's qualifications regulator. Degrees are awarded by UK's leading universities via Top Up routes.
Course ContentLSPM Level 6 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management consists of the following 6 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits:
- Strategic Marketing for Tourism and Hospitality - 20 Credits
- Tourism Policy and Planning - 20 Credits
- Organisational Behaviour in Tourism and Hospitality - 20 Credits
- Technology in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry - 20 Credits
- Tourism and International Development - 20 Credits
- Researching Tourism and Hospitality Management - 20 Credits
AssessmentsTo modern eyes, how students were assessed about half-century ago may look rather limited and repetitive. Assessment then, largely consist of a succession of relatively uniform essays or reports followed by a diet of end-of-year or final written exam papers. Learning outcomes of various units via submission of assignments / project work, is by far a better assessment technique. The process invloves assessment of learners work internally and then finally assessing through external evaluators.
Students on completing Level - 6 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management :
For entry onto the LSPM Level 6 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management, learner must possess:
- UNQF/QCF Level 5 diploma or equivalent overseas qualification as recognised by UK NARIC
- Mature learners (over 21) with relevant work experience
- If the learner is not from a majority English-speaking country, they must provide evidence of English language competency at a minimum of CEFR (The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) level B1 from a recognised English test provider or IELTS level 4.0 in each components.
- Fill enrolment form on-line @ http://www.lspm.org.uk/enrollment-form
- Pay enrolment fee of GBP £ 15. (You can pay this on-line using your credit or debit card)
- Start your course on next batch starting date
You can pay the course fee in either of the ways given below:
- Online using your credit card / debit card
- Through bank transfer / Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
|Duration||Payment option||Enrolment Fee||Tuition|
|6 months||Payable in easy instalments||£15||£1299|
|9 months||Payable in easy instalments||£15||£999|
Fee Payment Plans
|OPTIONS||9 months||6 months|
|PLAN A||£200 x 5 monthly instalments||£433 x 3 monthly instalments|
|PLAN B||£499.50 x 2 quarterly intalments||£1234 (5% bursary, if paying full amount in single instalment)|
|PLAN C||£949 (5% bursary, if paying full amount in single instalment)|