Course overviewThe course is designed to help you gain theoretical inputs which can then be applied in to practice. The course develops your innovative and dynamic vision required in the real business environment. You are introduced to the functions of business organization, challenges faced in actual business environment and key management skills required in business. You gain insight in to managing and leading people along with important business decision making.
Reasons to study with us
Professional : The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
Affordable : All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
Accredited : We are accredited by OTHM, UK and offer the best of British qualification which are fully accredited and globally accepted.
Flexible : The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
Quality Assured :All our diploma qualifications are accredited by OFQUAL, UK government's qualifications regulator. Degrees are awarded by UK's leading universities via Top Up routes.
- Principles of European Law
- Private International Law
- International Corporate Law
- Intellectual Property Rights Law
- Research Methods
- International Corporate Crime
AssessmentsTo modern eyes, how students were assessed about half-century ago may look rather limited and repetitive. Assessment then, largely consist of a succession of relatively uniform essays or reports followed by a diet of end-of-year or final written exam papers. Learning outcomes of various units via submission of assignments / project work, is by far a better assessment technique. The process invloves assessment of learners work internally and then finally assessing through external evaluators.
Students on completing LLM International Commercial Law :
To apply for the LLM (International Commercial Law) you must meet One of the following requirements:
- Law degree / Degree in law and another subject; OR
- Non-law degree with appropriate/relevant professional experience; OR
- Non-graduates with appropriate professional experience will also be considered.
- Fill enrolment form on-line @ http://www.lspm.org.uk/enrollment-form
- Pay enrolment fee of GBP £ 15. (You can pay this on-line using your credit or debit card)
- Start your course on next batch starting date
You can pay the course fee in either of the ways given below:
- Online using your credit card / debit card
- Through bank transfer / Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
|Duration||Payment option||Enrolment Fee||Tuition|
|15 months||Payable in easy instalments||£15||£7,550|
Fee Payment Plans
|PLAN A||£6000 (at the time of enrolment) + £1550 (Balance within 30 days)|
|PLAN B||£6795 (10% bursary, if paying full amount in single instalment)|