Course overviewThe LSPM Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management is designed to enable learners to develop the knowledge and both generic and vocational employability skills relevant to these sectors. It has also been designed to help learners develop an understanding of the nature of health and social care work in order that they can make informed decisions about whether or not they wish to gain employment in these sectors or as part of their current professional development if already working in these sectors. The Health and Social Care Management Diploma provides a thorough grounding in the key concepts and practical skills required in the health and social care sector and its wide recognition by employers allows progression directly into employment.
Reasons to study with us
Professional : The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
Affordable : All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
Accredited : We are accredited by OTHM, UK and offer the best of British qualification which are fully accredited and globally accepted.
Flexible : The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
Quality Assured :All our diploma qualifications are accredited by OFQUAL, UK government's qualifications regulator. Degrees are awarded by UK's leading universities via Top Up routes.
Course ContentLSPM Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management consists of the following 8 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits:
- Personal and Professional Development in Health and Social Care - 10 Credits
- Managing Quality in Health and Social Care - 15 Credits
- Principles of Health and Social Care Management - 15 Credits
- Health and Safety in Health and Social Care Workplaces - 15 Credits
- Financial Decision Making for Health Care Managers - 15 Credits
- Managing Human Resources in Health and Social Care - 15 Credits
- Leadership and Management for Health and Social Care - 15 Credits
- Research Methods for Health and Social Care Managers - 20 Credits
AssessmentsTo modern eyes, how students were assessed about half-century ago may look rather limited and repetitive. Assessment then, largely consist of a succession of relatively uniform essays or reports followed by a diet of end-of-year or final written exam papers. Learning outcomes of various units via submission of assignments / project work, is by far a better assessment technique. The process invloves assessment of learners work internally and then finally assessing through external evaluators.
Students on completing Level - 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management :
For entry onto the LSPM Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification, learner must possess:
- UNQF/QCF Level 5 diploma or equivalent overseas qualification as recognised by UK NARIC
- Mature learners (over 21) with relevant work experience
- If the learner is not from a majority English-speaking country, they must provide evidence of English language competency at a minimum of CEFR (The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) level B1 from a recognised English test provider or IELTS level 4.0 in each components.
- Fill enrolment form on-line @ http://www.lspm.org.uk/enrollment-form
- Pay enrolment fee of GBP £ 15. (You can pay this on-line using your credit or debit card)
- Start your course on next batch starting date
You can pay the course fee in either of the ways given below:
- Online using your credit card / debit card
- Through bank transfer / Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
|Duration||Payment option||Enrolment Fee||Tuition|
|6 months||Payable in easy instalments||£15||£1299|
|9 months||Payable in easy instalments||£15||£999|
Fee Payment Plans
|OPTIONS||9 months||6 months|
|PLAN A||£200 x 5 monthly instalments||£433 x 3 monthly instalments|
|PLAN B||£499.50 x 2 quarterly intalments||£1234 (5% bursary, if paying full amount in single instalment)|
|PLAN C||£949 (5% bursary, if paying full amount in single instalment)|