Course overviewThe LSPM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership programme is designed for managers who have the authority and personal inspiration to translate organisational strategy into effective operational performance. The qualification requires managers to build on their strategic management and leadership skills and to focus on the requirements of implementing the organisation's strategy. The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership has been developed to produce graduates with skills to understand the business environment in which they operate and to align good strategic decision making to maintain their organisations competitive advantage. To achieve this learners learn through an integrated approach of theory and practice using real-time activities. Successful completion of this diploma will enable learners to build on their strategic management and leadership skills and to focus on the requirements of implementing the organisation's strategy.
Reasons to study with us
Professional : The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
Affordable : All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
Accredited : We are accredited by OTHM, UK and offer the best of British qualification which are fully accredited and globally accepted.
Flexible : The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
Quality Assured :All our diploma qualifications are accredited by OFQUAL, UK government's qualifications regulator. Degrees are awarded by UK's leading universities via Top Up routes.
Course ContentLearners need to complete all 4 mandatory units and any 4 from optional units that provide a combined total of 120 credits:
- Professional Development and Communication Skills - 15 Credits
- Strategic Management - 15 Credits
- Strategic Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour - 15 Credits
- Advanced Business Research Methods - 15 Credits
- Strategic Financial Management - 15 Credits
- Supply Chain and Operations Management - 15 Credits
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship - 15 Credits
- Business Law, Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility - 15 Credits
- Strategic Change Management - 15 Credits
- Strategic Marketing - 15 Credits
- Globalisation & Marketing Strategy - 15 Credits
AssessmentsTo modern eyes, how students were assessed about half-century ago may look rather limited and repetitive. Assessment then, largely consist of a succession of relatively uniform essays or reports followed by a diet of end-of-year or final written exam papers. Learning outcomes of various units via submission of assignments / project work, is by far a better assessment technique. The process invloves assessment of learners work internally and then finally assessing through external evaluators.
Students on completing Level - 7 Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership :
- Possession of an honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with relevant work experience.
- If you are not from the United Kingdom or a majority English-speaking country, you must provide evidence that you are competent in English language at a minimum of CEFR (the Common European Framework) level B2 from a recognised English test provider or IELTS level 5.5 in each component.
- Fill enrolment form on-line @ https://www.lspm.org.uk/enrollment-form
- Pay enrolment fee of GBP £ 15. (You can pay this on-line using your credit or debit card)
- Start your course on next batch starting date
You can pay the course fee in either of the ways given below:
- Online using your credit card / debit card
- Through bank transfer / Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
|Duration||Payment option||Enrolment Fee||Tuition|
|6 months||Payable in easy instalments||£15||£1299|
|9 months||Payable in easy instalments||£15||£999|
Fee Payment Plans
|OPTIONS||9 months||6 months|
|PLAN A||£200 x 5 monthly instalments||£433 x 3 monthly instalments|
|PLAN B||£499.50 x 2 quarterly intalments||£1234 (5% bursary, if paying full amount in single instalment)|
|PLAN C||£949 (5% bursary, if paying full amount in single instalment)|