Reasons to study with us
Professional : The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
Affordable : All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
Flexible : The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
Quality Assured :All our diploma qualifications are accredited by British Awarding Association (BAA). Degrees are awarded by UK's leading universities via Top Up routes.
The LSPM Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care consists of mandatory units worth 45 credits and atleast 1 unit from optional that provide for 60 total credits:
- Communicating in Health and Social Care Organisations
- Principles of Health and Social Care Practice
- Health and Safety in the Health and Social Care Workplace
- Working in Partnership in Health and Social Care
- Managing Human Resources in Health and Social Care
- Managing Financial Resources in Health and Social Care
- The Role of Public Health in Health and Social Care
- Empowering Users of Health and Social Care Services
- Safeguarding in Health and Social Care
- Personal and Professional Development in Health and Social Care
This programme is designed for learners who are seeking to progress to higher education or to take a Bachelors degree course in Health & Social Care. Learners could also progress directly to employment. It is particularly relevant if you are seeking to progress to higher education to take a BA degree course in a related area of study.
To modern eyes, how students were assessed about half-century ago may look rather limited and repetitive. Assessment then, largely consist of a succession of relatively uniform essays or reports followed by a diet of end-of-year or final written exam papers. Learning outcomes of various units via submission of assignments / project work, is by far a better assessment technique. The process invloves assessment of learners work internally and then finally assessing through external evaluators.
Students who complete this qualification can progress to the Level 5 Diploma in Health & Socialcare. This can be used towards the progress for a bachelors programme.
Students on completing Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care :
- The LSPM Level 3 qualifications can be offered to Learners from age 16. LSPM does not specify entry requirements for these qualifications.
- Fill enrolment form on-line @ https://www.lspm.org.uk/enrollment-form
- Pay enrolment fee of GBP £ 20. (You can pay this on-line using your credit or debit card)
- Start your course on next batch starting date
You can pay the course fee in either of the ways given below:
- Online using your credit card / debit card
- Through bank transfer / Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
|Duration||Payment option||Enrolment Fee||Tuition|
|6 months||Payable in easy instalments||£20||£1250|
|9 months||Payable in easy instalments||£20||£950|
Fee Payment Plans
|OPTIONS||9 months||6 months|
|PLAN A||GBP £190 x 5 monthly instalments||GBP £416 x 3 monthly instalments|
|PLAN B||GBP £475 x 2 quarterly instalments||GBP £1187.50 x 1 instalment|
|PLAN C||GBP £902.50 x 1 instalment|