Course overviewThe Level 4 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification is designed to provide learners with a challenging qualification that supports their development as managers within the tourism and hospitality industry, with a lifelong-learning orientation; enable learners to develop their knowledge and theories applicable to the management of the tourism and hospitality industry; provide learners with the skills and technical terminology required to develop their management skills in the tourism and hospitality industry; enable learners to make well-informed and confident decisions about the management of work areas in the tourism and hospitality industry; provide opportunities for learners to reflect on common issues facing managers developing their career in the tourism and hospitality industry; give learners the opportunity to progress to further study or employment.
Reasons to study with us
Professional : The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
Affordable : All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
Accredited : We are accredited by OTHM, UK and offer the best of British qualification which are fully accredited and globally accepted.
Flexible : The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
Quality Assured :All our diploma qualifications are accredited by OFQUAL, UK government's qualifications regulator. Degrees are awarded by UK's leading universities via Top Up routes.
Course ContentThe Level 4 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management consists of the following 6 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits:
- Tourism and Hospitality Business Management - 20 Credits
- Services Marketing and Customer Service in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry - 20 Credits
- Accounting and Finance in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry - 20 Credits
- Academic and Employability Skills - 20 Credits
- Events Management in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry - 20 Credits
- Analysing the Tourism and Hospitality Industry - 20 Credits
AssessmentsTo modern eyes, how students were assessed about half-century ago may look rather limited and repetitive. Assessment then, largely consist of a succession of relatively uniform essays or reports followed by a diet of end-of-year or final written exam papers. Learning outcomes of various units via submission of assignments / project work, is by far a better assessment technique. The process invloves assessment of learners work internally and then finally assessing through external evaluators.
Students on completing Level - 4 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management :
For entry onto the LSPM Level 4 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification, learner must possess:
- Level 3 diploma or GCE/GCSE or equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with relevant work experience.
- If the learner is not from a majority English-speaking country, they must provide evidence of English language competency at a minimum of CEFR (The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) level B1 from a recognised English test provider or IELTS level 4.0 in each components.
- Fill enrolment form on-line @ http://www.lspm.org.uk/enrollment-form
- Pay enrolment fee of GBP £ 15. (You can pay this on-line using your credit or debit card)
- Start your course on next batch starting date
You can pay the course fee in either of the ways given below:
- Online using your credit card / debit card
- Through bank transfer / Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
|Duration||Payment option||Enrolment Fee||Tuition|
|6 months||Payable in easy instalments||£15||£1299|
|9 months||Payable in easy instalments||£15||£999|
Fee Payment Plans
|OPTIONS||9 months||6 months|
|PLAN A||£200 x 5 monthly instalments||£433 x 3 monthly instalments|
|PLAN B||£499.50 x 2 quarterly intalments||£1234 (5% bursary, if paying full amount in single instalment)|
|PLAN C||£949 (5% bursary, if paying full amount in single instalment)|