Reasons to study with us
Professional : The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
Affordable : All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
Flexible : The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
Quality Assured :All our diploma qualifications are accredited by British Awarding Association (BAA). Degrees are awarded by UK's leading universities via Top Up routes.
The LSPM Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care consists of mandatory units worth 45 credits and further 5 or more units from optional that provide for 120 total credits:
- Health and Social Care in Context
- Communication Skills for Health and Social Care Management
- People in Organisations
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Resource Management
- Management of Activity Provision
- Administrative Services
- Planning a Work Based Team Project
- Safeguarding Children and Young People
- Finance For Managers
- Safeguarding Adults
- Manage Sustainability in an Organisation
- Working with Multi-disciplinary Teams
- Planning a New Business Venture
- Empowering Users of Health and Social Care Services
- Health and Safety in the Health and Social Care Workplace
- Employability Skills
- Personal and Professional Development
- Contemporary Issues in Health and Social Care
- Study Skills
- Management of Health and Social Care Provision
- Equality and Diversity in Health and Social Care
This qualification is ideal for learners who would like to develop their careers within the healthcare sector, it also enable learners to progress to management level or enter employment at management level specifically in the healthcare sector.
To modern eyes, how students were assessed about half-century ago may look rather limited and repetitive. Assessment then, largely consist of a succession of relatively uniform essays or reports followed by a diet of end-of-year or final written exam papers. Learning outcomes of various units via submission of assignments / project work, is by far a better assessment technique. The process invloves assessment of learners work internally and then finally assessing through external evaluators.
Learners will be able to progress to Level 5 in Health and Social care qualification upon the completion of this qualification and can get senior supervisory level positions in Health and Social Care Sector.
Students on completing Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care :
- The LSPM Level 3 qualifications can be offered to Learners from age 16. LSPM does not specify entry requirements for these qualifications.
- Fill enrolment form online @ https://www.lspm.org.uk/enrollment-form
- Pay enrolment fee of GBP £ 20. (You can pay this on-line using your credit or debit card)
- Start your course on next batch starting date
You can pay the course fee in either of the ways given below:
- Online using your credit card / debit card
- Through bank transfer / Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
|Duration||Payment option||Enrolment Fee||Tuition|
|6 months||Payable in easy instalments||£20||£1250|
|9 months||Payable in easy instalments||£20||£950|
Fee Payment Plans
|OPTIONS||9 months||6 months|
|PLAN A||GBP £190 x 5 monthly instalments||GBP £416 x 3 monthly instalments|
|PLAN B||GBP £475 x 2 quarterly instalments||GBP £1187.50 x 1 instalment|
|PLAN C||GBP £902.50 x 1 instalment|