Reasons to study with us
Professional : The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
Affordable : All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
Flexible : The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
Quality Assured :All our diploma qualifications are accredited by British Awarding Association (BAA). Degrees are awarded by UK's leading universities via Top Up routes.
Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care is a 120 credits qualification, 4 mandatory units worth 65 credits and a further 3 or 4 optional units totalling 120 credits:
- Facilitating Change in Health and Social Care
- Managing communication
- People Management
- Research Project
- Leading practice in health and social care
- Working with multidisciplinary teams
- Management of safeguarding for health and social care
- Corporate social responsibility
- Resource management
- Management of activity provision
- Finance for managers
- Planning a new business venture
- Managing stakeholder engagement
- Leading organisational equality and diversity
- Managing finance in the public sector
- Manage sustainability in an organisation
- Managing quality in health and social care
- Employability skills
- Personal and professional development
This qualification has been designed for learners who are seeking to progress to a higher education institution to take a Bachelor’s degree course in an area of management within the Healthcare Sector.
To modern eyes, how students were assessed about half-century ago may look rather limited and repetitive. Assessment then, largely consist of a succession of relatively uniform essays or reports followed by a diet of end-of-year or final written exam papers. Learning outcomes of various units via submission of assignments / project work, is by far a better assessment technique. The process invloves assessment of learners work internally and then finally assessing through external evaluators.
On successful completion of this level 5 qualification you may wish to progress to a level 6 qualification within the same or allied field, or a degree programme in a higher education institution and claim exemptions for some of the units completed.
Students on completing Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care :
- The LSPM Level 3 qualifications can be offered to Learners from age 16. LSPM does not specify entry requirements for these qualifications.
- Fill enrolment form on-line @ https://www.lspm.org.uk/enrollment-form
- Pay enrolment fee of GBP £ 20. (You can pay this on-line using your credit or debit card)
- Start your course on next batch starting date
You can pay the course fee in either of the ways given below:
- Online using your credit card / debit card
- Through bank transfer / Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
|Duration||Payment option||Enrolment Fee||Tuition|
|6 months||Payable in easy instalments||£20||£1250|
|9 months||Payable in easy instalments||£20||£950|
Fee Payment Plans
|OPTIONS||9 months||6 months|
|PLAN A||GBP £190 x 5 monthly instalments||GBP £416 x 3 monthly instalments|
|PLAN B||GBP £475 x 2 quarterly instalments||GBP £1187.50 x 1 instalment|
|PLAN C||GBP £902.50 x 1 instalment|