Reasons to study with us
Professional : The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
Affordable : All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
Flexible : The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
Quality Assured :All our diploma qualifications are accredited by British Awarding Association (BAA). Degrees are awarded by UK's leading universities via Top Up routes.
Level 7 Extended Diploma in Oil and Gas Management is a 140 credits qualification. Learners must complete all mandatory units worth 125 credits and choose atleast one from optional units to achieve 140 credits for this extended diploma:
- Strategic Resource Management
- Petroleum Energy, Economics and Finance in Oil and Gas
- Logistics and Operation Management
- Project Management
- Research Project
- Innovation & Risk Management
- Planning and Economics of Refinery Operations
- Business Strategy
- Risk Management in Oil and Gas
- Portfolio Management of Oil and Gas Assets
- Strategic Planning
- Investment Analysis and Decision Making in the Petroleum Industry
- Trading Oil in International Markets
Students with extended diploma in Oil and Gas Management can initially apply for positions such as environmental consultant or research administrator. As they gain experience, senior positions in operations and team leading will materialise and they will be further involved in the discovery and maintenance of the world’s oil and gas supply.
To modern eyes, how students were assessed about half-century ago may look rather limited and repetitive. Assessment then, largely consist of a succession of relatively uniform essays or reports followed by a diet of end-of-year or final written exam papers. Learning outcomes of various units via submission of assignments / project work, is by far a better assessment technique. The process invloves assessment of learners work internally and then finally assessing through external evaluators.
You will develop the numerical, analytical, communication and research skills required for management positions in any organisation where energy is a key variable.Your negotiation and leadership skills will enable you to respond effectively to complex business situations and develop as an entrepreneur in identifying and responding to new opportunities.You can also progress to higher level courses.
Students on completing Level 7 Extended Diploma in Oil and Gas Management :
- The LSPM Level 3 qualifications can be offered to Learners from age 16. LSPM does not specify entry requirements for these qualifications.
- Fill enrolment form on-line @ https://www.lspm.org.uk/enrollment-form
- Pay enrolment fee of GBP £ 20. (You can pay this on-line using your credit or debit card)
- Start your course on next batch starting date
You can pay the course fee in either of the ways given below:
- Online using your credit card / debit card
- Through bank transfer / Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
|Duration||Payment option||Enrolment Fee||Tuition|
|6 months||Payable in easy instalments||£20||£1250|
|9 months||Payable in easy instalments||£20||£950|
Fee Payment Plans
|OPTIONS||9 months||6 months|
|PLAN A||GBP £190 x 5 monthly instalments||GBP £416 x 3 monthly instalments|
|PLAN B||GBP £475 x 2 quarterly instalments||GBP £1187.50 x 1 instalment|
|PLAN C||GBP £902.50 x 1 instalment|