Reasons to study with us
Professional : The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
Affordable : All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
Accredited : We are accredited by British Awarding Association (BAA) in partnership with London’s School of Business and Research and offer the best of British qualification which are fully accredited and globally accepted.
Flexible : The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
Quality Assured :All our diploma qualifications are accredited by OFQUAL, UK government's qualifications regulator. Degrees are awarded by UK's leading universities via Top Up routes.
Course ContentThe LSPM Level 6 Diploma in Healthcare Management for a total of 120 credits:
- International Healthcare Policy
- Managing Quality and Service Delivery
- Managing Finance in the Public Sector
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement
- Leadership and Management
- Leading Organisational Equality & Diversity
- Risk Management
- Human Resource Management
- Continuous Improvement in Customer Service
- Project Management
- Personal Leadership and Management Development
- Research Project
AssessmentsTo modern eyes, how students were assessed about half-century ago may look rather limited and repetitive. Assessment then, largely consist of a succession of relatively uniform essays or reports followed by a diet of end-of-year or final written exam papers. Learning outcomes of various units via submission of assignments / project work, is by far a better assessment technique. The process invloves assessment of learners work internally and then finally assessing through external evaluators.
The Level 6 Diploma in Healthcare Management is widely accepted qualification in the United Kingdom for further education progression. Students who successfully complete this Diploma can progress onto Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification leading to MBA Top-Up.
- Level 5 diploma or GCE/GCSE or equivalent overseas qualification
- 5 years work experience
- Fill enrolment form on-line @ https://www.lspm.org.uk/enrollment-form
- Pay enrolment fee of GBP £ 15. (You can pay this on-line using your credit or debit card)
- Start your course on next batch starting date
You can pay the course fee in either of the ways given below:
- Online using your credit card / debit card
- Through bank transfer / Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
|Duration||Payment option||Enrolment Fee||Tuition|
|6 months||Payable in easy instalments||£15||£1299|
|9 months||Payable in easy instalments||£15||£999|
Fee Payment Plans
|OPTIONS||9 months||6 months|
|PLAN A||£199 x 5 monthly instalments||£433 x 3 monthly instalments|
|PLAN B||£499 x 2 quarterly intalments||£1234 (5% bursary, if paying full amount in single instalment)|
|PLAN C||£949 (5% bursary, if paying full amount in single instalment)|