Reasons to study with us
Professional : The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
Affordable : All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
Accredited : We are accredited by British Awarding Association (BAA) in partnership with London’s School of Business and Research and offer the best of British qualification which are fully accredited and globally accepted.
Flexible : The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
Quality Assured :All our diploma qualifications are accredited by OFQUAL, UK government's qualifications regulator. Degrees are awarded by UK's leading universities via Top Up routes.
Course ContentThe LSPM Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care for a total of 58 credits:
- Principles of safeguarding and protection in health and social care
- The role of the health and social care worker
- Promote person⇾centred approaches in health and social care
- Promote and implement health and safety in health and social care
- Promote good practice in handling information in health and social care settings
- Promote communication in health, social care or children's and young people's settings
- Engage in personal development in health, social care or children's and young people's settings
- Promote equality and inclusion in health, social care or children's and young people's settings
- Principles for implementing duty of care in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Principles of Supporting an individual to maintain personal hygiene
- Purpose and principles of independent advocacy
- Understand mental wellbeing and mental health promotion
- Understand mental health problems
- Understand the administration of medication to individuals with dementia using a person pentred approach
- Understand the role of communication and interactions with individuals who have dementia
- Introduction to personalisation in social care
- Causes and spread of infection
- Understand the context of supporting individuals with learning disabilities
- Cleaning, decontamination and waste management
- Understand physical disability
- Understand sensory loss
- Understand models of disability
- Test for substance use
- Obtain venous blood samples
- Work with families, carers and individuals during times of crisis
AssessmentsTo modern eyes, how students were assessed about half-century ago may look rather limited and repetitive. Assessment then, largely consist of a succession of relatively uniform essays or reports followed by a diet of end-of-year or final written exam papers. Learning outcomes of various units via submission of assignments / project work, is by far a better assessment technique. The process invloves assessment of learners work internally and then finally assessing through external evaluators.
Students will gain skills and knowledge to assist them with academic development. Possible career paths: Carer, Learning Disability, Teaching.
- Secondary education equivalent to three GCSEs and two A-Levels
- Fill enrolment form on-line @ https://www.lspm.org.uk/enrollment-form
- Pay enrolment fee of GBP £ 15. (You can pay this on-line using your credit or debit card)
- Start your course on next batch starting date
You can pay the course fee in either of the ways given below:
- Online using your credit card / debit card
- Through bank transfer / Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
|Duration||Payment option||Enrolment Fee||Tuition|
|6 months||Payable in easy instalments||£15||£1299|
|9 months||Payable in easy instalments||£15||£999|
Fee Payment Plans
|OPTIONS||9 months||6 months|
|PLAN A||£199 x 5 monthly instalments||£433 x 3 monthly instalments|
|PLAN B||£499 x 2 quarterly intalments||£1234 (5% bursary, if paying full amount in single instalment)|
|PLAN C||£949 (5% bursary, if paying full amount in single instalment)|