Reasons to study with us
Professional : The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
Affordable : All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
Accredited : We are accredited by British Awarding Association (BAA) in partnership with London’s School of Business and Research and offer the best of British qualification which are fully accredited and globally accepted.
Flexible : The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
Quality Assured :All our diploma qualifications are accredited by OFQUAL, UK government's qualifications regulator. Degrees are awarded by UK's leading universities via Top Up routes.
Course ContentThe LSPM Level 2 Diploma in Public Services and Operational Delivery for a total of 37 credits:
- Maintain data security in own area of responsibility
- Work safely in public service
- Maintain competence, knowledge and standards of conduct in public service
- Work as a team member to deliver public service
- Recognise diversity when delivering customer service
- Manage information
- Process information about customers
- Deal with gaps, errors and irregularities in information
- Deal with customers using bespoke software
- Use questioning techniques when delivering customer service
- Deal with customers face to face
- Deliver customer service to difficult customers
- Resolve customer service problems
- Promote additional services or products to customers
- Calculate correct amount of liabilities or entitlements
- Inform the customer of the debt or entitlement
- Support customers using self service technology
- Carry out follow up activities for public service customers
- Processing customers’ financial transactions
- Deal with customers in writing or electronically
- Provide technical advice and guidance to customers
- Provide interpretative technical advice and guidance in complex public service cases
- Plan public service visits
- Carry out public service visits
- Maintain personal security and safety, and be alert to the security of others
- Deal with disorderly and aggressive behaviour
- Support customer service improvements
- Deal with customers by telephone
- Operating credit control procedures
AssessmentsTo modern eyes, how students were assessed about half-century ago may look rather limited and repetitive. Assessment then, largely consist of a succession of relatively uniform essays or reports followed by a diet of end-of-year or final written exam papers. Learning outcomes of various units via submission of assignments / project work, is by far a better assessment technique. The process invloves assessment of learners work internally and then finally assessing through external evaluators.
Students will gain skills to assist them in the workplace. Possible career paths: Army officer, RAF officer, Civil Service, Dealing with public carriage office.
- Secondary education equivalent to three GCSEs and two A-Levels
- Fill enrolment form on-line @ https://www.lspm.org.uk/enrollment-form
- Pay enrolment fee of GBP £ 15. (You can pay this on-line using your credit or debit card)
- Start your course on next batch starting date
You can pay the course fee in either of the ways given below:
- Online using your credit card / debit card
- Through bank transfer / Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
|Duration||Payment option||Enrolment Fee||Tuition|
|6 months||Payable in easy instalments||£15||£1299|
|9 months||Payable in easy instalments||£15||£999|
Fee Payment Plans
|OPTIONS||9 months||6 months|
|PLAN A||£199 x 5 monthly instalments||£433 x 3 monthly instalments|
|PLAN B||£499 x 2 quarterly intalments||£1234 (5% bursary, if paying full amount in single instalment)|
|PLAN C||£949 (5% bursary, if paying full amount in single instalment)|