Reasons to study with us
Professional : The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
Affordable : All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
Accredited : We are accredited by British Awarding Association (BAA) in partnership with London’s School of Business and Research and offer the best of British qualification which are fully accredited and globally accepted.
Flexible : The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
Quality Assured :All our diploma qualifications are accredited by OFQUAL, UK government's qualifications regulator. Degrees are awarded by UK's leading universities via Top Up routes.
Course ContentThe LSPM Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care for a total of 24 credits:
- Introduction to communication in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Introduction to equality and inclusion in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Introduction to personal development in health, social care or children's and young people’s settings
- Introduction to duty of care in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Principles of safeguarding and protection in health and social care
- The role of the health and social care worker
- Implement person centred approaches in health and social care
- Contribute to health and safety in health and social care
- Handle information in health and social care settings
AssessmentsTo modern eyes, how students were assessed about half-century ago may look rather limited and repetitive. Assessment then, largely consist of a succession of relatively uniform essays or reports followed by a diet of end-of-year or final written exam papers. Learning outcomes of various units via submission of assignments / project work, is by far a better assessment technique. The process invloves assessment of learners work internally and then finally assessing through external evaluators.
Students will gain skills and knowledge to assist them with academic development. Possible career paths: Carer, Learning Disability, Teaching.
- Secondary education equivalent to three GCSEs and two A-Levels
- Fill enrolment form on-line @ https://www.lspm.org.uk/enrollment-form
- Pay enrolment fee of GBP £ 15. (You can pay this on-line using your credit or debit card)
- Start your course on next batch starting date
You can pay the course fee in either of the ways given below:
- Online using your credit card / debit card
- Through bank transfer / Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
|Duration||Payment option||Enrolment Fee||Tuition|
|6 months||Payable in easy instalments||£15||£1299|
|9 months||Payable in easy instalments||£15||£999|
Fee Payment Plans
|OPTIONS||9 months||6 months|
|PLAN A||£199 x 5 monthly instalments||£433 x 3 monthly instalments|
|PLAN B||£499 x 2 quarterly intalments||£1234 (5% bursary, if paying full amount in single instalment)|
|PLAN C||£949 (5% bursary, if paying full amount in single instalment)|