1. Supply Chain Management Principles: Explores the fundamentals of supply chain management, including key concepts, strategies, and frameworks for effective coordination and optimization.
2. Procurement and Supplier Management: Covers procurement processes, supplier selection, contract management, and supplier relationship management to ensure efficient and reliable sourcing.
3. Logistics and Transportation Management: Focuses on the management of transportation systems, warehousing, inventory control, and distribution networks to ensure smooth and cost-effective movement of goods.
4. Inventory Management and Control: Examines techniques and models for managing inventory levels, demand forecasting, replenishment strategies, and inventory optimization to balance costs and customer service.
5. Demand Planning and Forecasting: Covers demand forecasting methods, demand variability analysis, and techniques to improve forecast accuracy and align supply chain activities with customer demand.
6. Operations Planning and Control: Explores strategies and tools for planning and controlling operations, including capacity planning, production scheduling, quality management, and lean principles.
7. Supply Chain Analytics and Performance Measurement: Introduces data analysis techniques and performance metrics for evaluating and improving supply chain performance, including key performance indicators (KPIs) and benchmarking.
8. Supply Chain Risk Management: Examines strategies to identify, assess, and mitigate supply chain risks, including disruptions, uncertainties, and vulnerabilities.
9. Sustainable Supply Chain Management: Focuses on integrating sustainability practices into supply chain operations, including green procurement, carbon footprint reduction, and ethical sourcing.
10. Technology and Innovation in Supply Chain: Explores the role of technology, such as blockchain, Internet of Things (IoT), and artificial intelligence (AI), in enhancing supply chain visibility, collaboration, and efficiency.
11. Project Management in Supply Chain: Covers project management principles and techniques applicable to supply chain improvement initiatives, such as process redesign, system implementation, and continuous improvement projects.
12. Global Supply Chain Management: Explores the challenges and opportunities of managing supply chains in a global context, including global sourcing, trade regulations, and cross-cultural considerations.
Please note that the specific units offered may vary depending on the institution providing the Postgraduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management and Operations.