1. Organizational Behavior: Study of individual and group behavior in organizations, motivation theories, leadership styles, and organizational culture.
2. Strategic Management: Examination of strategic planning and implementation, competitive analysis, and the role of leaders in shaping organizational direction.
3. Leadership and Change Management: Exploration of effective leadership styles, managing organizational change, and leading teams through transitions.
4. Human Resource Management: Understanding HR practices and strategies, talent acquisition and management, performance appraisal, and employee relations.
5. Organizational Development: Techniques for assessing organizational effectiveness, managing organizational culture, and implementing change initiatives.
6. Employee Engagement and Motivation: Strategies for fostering employee engagement, motivation, and satisfaction, including reward systems and performance management.
7. Cross-Cultural Management: Study of managing diversity in global and multicultural work environments, cultural intelligence, and global leadership.
8. Talent Management: Practices for attracting, developing, and retaining top talent, including succession planning, talent assessment, and career development.
9. Workplace Well-being and Health: Focus on promoting employee well-being, managing stress, work-life balance, and creating healthy work environments.
10. Data Analytics in HR: Utilizing data analytics to inform HR decision-making, HR metrics and analytics, and leveraging technology for HR insights.
11. Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility: Exploration of ethical considerations in people management, social responsibility, and sustainable business practices.
12. Research Project: Undertaking an independent research project in an area of people and organizations, applying research methodologies and presenting findings in a comprehensive report.