You will typically complete this course in 12-24 months.It has a two stages.
Stage 1 (Level 7 Diploma stage - 120 credits)
● Health and Safety Management Practice (20 credits)
● Effectiveness of Health and Safety Management Systems (20 credits)
● Factors Affecting Risk and Strategic Risk Intervention (20 credits)
● Strategic Commitment to Health and Well-Being (20 credits)
● Sustainability and Ethics in Health and Safety Practice (20 credits)
● Advanced Research Methods (20 credits)
[Successful completion of Stage 1 leads to progression to Stage 2]
Stage 2 (University stage)
● Dissertation Project
[Successful completion of Stage 2 leads to award of Degree by the university]
The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.