You will typically complete this course in 12-24 months.It has a two stages.
Stage 1 (Level 7 Diploma stage - 120 credits)
● Theories and Concepts of Coaching and Mentoring within Organisational Culture (20 credits)
● Evaluating the Strategic Impact of Coaching and Mentoring (20 credits)
● Establishing Coaching and Mentoring in the Organisation (20 credits)
● Organisational Change Strategies and Personal Development (20 credits)
● Coaching, Mentoring and Managing Organisational Culture and Behaviour (20 credits)
● Research Methods for Coaching and Mentoring (20 credits)
[Successful completion of Stage 1 leads to progression to Stage 2]
Stage 2 (University stage)
● Dissertation Project
[Successful completion of Stage 2 leads to award of Degree by the university]
The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.