The Level 7 Diploma in Education Management and Leadership consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
● Contemporary Issues in Education: Theory, Policy and Practice (20 credits)
● The Management of Educational Change (20 credits)
● Managing Effective Intercultural Communication and Perspectives (20 credits)
● Pedagogy and Practice in Education (20 credits)
● Leading Reflective Practice in Education (20 credits)
● Research Methods in Education (20 credits)
The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.