The Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training has 10 units in total. Learners must complete all mandatory units and then choose a minimum of 15 credits from the optional units. A minimum of 36 credits is required to achieve the Diploma.
● Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training (3 credits)
● Delivering Education and Training (6 credits)
● Using Resources for Education and Training (3 credits)
● Assessing Learners in Education and Training (6 credits)
● Managing Learning and Development in Groups (6 credits)
Optional units (Choose minimum 15 credits)
● Planning to Meet the Needs of Learners in Education and Training (3 credits)
● Equality and Diversity (6 credits)
● Assessing Occupational Competence in the Work Environment (6 credits)
● Assess Vocational Skills, Knowledge and Understanding (6 credits)
● Internally Assure the Internal Quality of Assessment (6 credits)
● Understanding the Principles and Practices of the internal Quality Assurance of Assessment (6 credits)
The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.