Sean Chan Lin joined in LSPM in 2015 for Level 4 & Level 5 diploma in Computing. During the course he was offered the post of web developer at Web development company in Hong Kong.
Solin Arikos joined a Regional Health Centre, Greece as a Healthcare Manager in 2016 after completing level 5 Diploma in Healthcare Management. He is also a certified paramedic and a regular blood donor at Red Cross.
Argus Campbell on completion of his Level 7 Diploma in Project Management joined as a Project Manager at a leading Infrastructure company, Viena. The course strengthened his career in the Company.
After completing her MSc Accounting and Finance in 2014, Viola Mayfair joined a Bank in Queensland, Australia as an Accountant. She recently received Best Employee of the Year Award.
After earning her Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management in 2018, Lilly Ray Hatoyama joined a leading hotel chain as an Assistant Manager (HR).
To survive in today's competitive environment, busy and ambitious professionals need wide range of skills, knowledge and expertise.
Course Code: L3-DCSMO-QUALIFI
Duration: 6 Months / 9 Months
Fees: GBP £1299 / GBP £999
Simply let us know your email address, we will email you the programme Viewbook asap.
This 60 credit qualification has been created to develop those learners who are looking to choose, or already have chosen, a career in a business-related sector. It is envisaged that this programme will encourage both academic and professional development so that your learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors.
The rationale of the programme is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their core capabilities within the cyber security sector.
● The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full understanding
● The ability to think independently and solve problems
● Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
● Recognising the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
● An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision
● Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists
● Transferable skills and knowledge which will enable individuals to meet changing environments and risks
● Motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
This qualifications is approved and regulated by government regulated body OfQual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
● OfQual Qualification Number : 603/3334/0
Successful completion of the Level 3 Diploma qualification enables learners direct entry to Year 1 of any other three-year UK Bachelors degree or pursue Level 4 Diplomas.
This qualification at Level 3 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS/A Levels.
Qualification structureThe Level 3 Diploma in Cyber Security Management and Operations qualification consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 60 credits.
present_to_all PURSUE YOUR DREAMS - GAIN A RESPECTED QUALIFICATION STUDYING ONLINE
The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.
6 Months - GBP £1299
Qualifi, UK - an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator - OfQual.
Simply follow the 2 steps given below to enrol:
(1) Fill enrolment form online at https://www.lspm.org.uk/enrolment-v2/start.html
(2) Pay enrolment fee of GBP £15
(This can be paid online using credit or debit card)
The fastest way to get answers from us.
Please leave your phone number and press "call me"
to receive a call back from our course advisor.(Our operating hours are 10am - 4 pm GMT)or call us at
Please complete the following form to submit an enquiry to Admission team